Fondazione Pisana per la Scienza Onlus undertakes to respect the privacy of the user of the site within the terms provided for by the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”).
The information is provided only for this Website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
The data owner is Fondazione Pisana per la Scienza Onlus with registered office in Via Ferruccio Giovannini 13 – 56017 San Giuliano Terme (PI).
The Head of Personal Data Protection of Fondazione Pisana per la Scienza Onlus can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
WHICH DATA WE PROCESS
The following data may be processed:
– Navigation data: The processing of personal data of users who visit the Site only (i.e. without sending communications or using reserved areas) is limited to navigation data, i.e. those for which transmission to the Site is necessary for the functioning of the computer systems responsible for managing the Site and Internet communication protocols.
This category includes, for example, IP addresses or the domain of the computer used to visit the Site and other parameters relating to the operating system used by the user to connect to the Site.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with other information about users and to identify the latter; however, by its very nature, such data may allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
The legal basis for such processing is the legitimate interest of the Owner in the technical management related to the functionality and security of the site.
– Cookie: I Like virtually all websites, we use some cookies. Cookies are small text files that sites you visit (but also other sites or webservers) send and record on your computer (or mobile device), and are then sent back to the same sites (or webservers) the next time you visit them, thus sending information.
Cookies are now fundamental tools as they allow modern sites to function at their best, allowing maximum customization, interaction and fluidity in navigation. But they can also be used to monitor the user’s navigation and then send advertising messages in line with those.
Cookies can be:
– session cookies (if they expire when the browser is closed) or permanent (they remain until a term, even years, has elapsed);
– first-party or third-party cookies (in this second case they are set by a site or a webserver different from the one the user is visiting at that time);
– technical (necessary, sometimes indispensable, for a complete – or better – use of the site) or profiling (aimed at creating a profile of the user, and then send him/her advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during the previous navigation).
The site uses “technical” cookies, such as navigation or session cookies, which are tools designed to make the site functional and optimize navigation and use.
The User may choose to enable or disable cookies by changing the settings of his or her browser according to the instructions made available by the relevant suppliers at the links indicated below:
Cookies settings in Internet Explorer;
Cookies settings in Firefox;
Cookies settings in Chrome;
Cookies settings in Safari and iOS;
– Data provided voluntarily by the user: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages by e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered by the user in the message. In this regard, it is forbidden to provide personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life. Any particular data transmitted will be immediately deleted in the absence of a written declaration of consent of the data subject to their processing by us.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
- The legal basis for such processing for purposes of technical management and statistical analysis is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- In the case of data voluntarily provided by the user, the purpose of the processing will only be to process any requests you may have made. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures to which you are a party, as well as the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to process the requests received.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be shared when strictly necessary for the purposes indicated with:
- persons entrusted by the Foundation with the specific processing of personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, properly trained, and committed to confidentiality;
- third parties who provide instrumental services to the Foundation, typically acting as data processors, such as managers of communication services, electronic mail, mail delivery, technical services for the management of the Site, computer service providers or, depending on the subject of requests, suggestions or complaints, to suppliers of products or services related to the nature of the complaint or suggestion;
- persons, entities or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data pursuant to legal provisions or orders of the authorities.
These subjects will receive only the data necessary for the relevant functions and will undertake to use them only for the purposes indicated above and to process them in compliance with the applicable privacy regulations. The updated list of data processors is available by sending a written request to the Data Controller.
RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise at any time the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of the Regulations. In particular, they have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to the data concerning them, their correction or deletion, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of the processing; to receive the data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device; to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing and to object in whole or in part to the use of the data; and to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable regulations.
These rights may be exercised by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if he considers that the processing violates the aforementioned Regulations.